jueves, 5 de julio de 2012

TGI Thursday

Beer
Tonight I felt like having a beer with my old man we never do he said yes so here we are. We choose TGIFriday's Altabrisa, a comfortable site in a new mall in south Villahermosa, Tab. Later my wife and her friend Paty joined us.
...
Workaholic
I use to say TGIM because I'm workaholic and I love it. But this time it's Thursday and I'm so tired after a crazy elections week in Mexico. I use to write down everything I can so I've been too busy. As I grew up in Mexico City (a very big, crowded and complex place) I learned that culture is the only way to reveal a path to anywhere. So I first choose sports, later art, later business, then religious and finally social topics to "internet" the world
...
Downtown bar
Mexico is not so close to the neighbor bar, in fact young people still dresses in special way to go to a place like this, which is everything but a neighbor place. So many things are really bad copies from original american concepts, most of them only shows how difficult is an adaptation process in business and urban culture.
...
Sports
There's an international movement against the sports broadcast due to the lack of activity that sports fans suffer as deep as their sedentarism becomes a pleasure indoor activity instead of good outdoor natural wind.
...
Amexican
Often I classify this places as posthispanic: Partially free of a language case, culturized by TV, Rock lovers, full of gadgets and social media drown. In a global focus is absolutely normal, encouraged by the world but in our regional chauvinistic way of sinking, there's a big trouble of loosing our oxidized, beaten, painful idiosyncrasy.
...
Dad
Any way I enjoy with Pat, Tisha and Paty my two Indios, booneless buffalo chicken, half club sandwich and two goals in several flat screens 10 ft upper. I hope to come oftenly.
Mike

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario